Go-Plett is a free portal to help potential visitors explore the friendliest destination in South Africa online. It is simple to navigate and contains links relevant to the area (about 75km around the town). It is a work in progress, since new activities are always popping up. Ranked as one of the top 10 local sites on GOOGLE search using the keyword 'Plettenberg bay'.
Plettenberg Bay is a town, known as "the Jewel of the Garden Route". The Garden Route is a small strip of South African coastline, which is unspoilt and is home to many species of Whales and Dolphins.
It's a great place to visit. And it's really easy to arrange accommodation. There are lot's of fun things to do and interesting places and animals to see. There are many good reasons to visit Plettenberg Bay. Plettenberg Bay also has reliable Emergency Services.
Current Weather Conditions
- Conserve power: Live Load Shedding info available now.
- Report Smile Zones
- Download Discount Vouchers redeemable in Plettenberg Bay
- View or add Local News or current events
- add your feelings to the notes page
- Contact details are here feedback
- email your details to be added to the services page
- email your details to be added to the accommodation pages
- Advertise on Go-Plett
- Donate to the worthy cause of Go-Plett!
- Submit your commercial and non commercial Classifieds