The Elephant Sanctuary is a brand new interactive elephant experience situated in the Garden Route, right next to Monkeyland in The Crags near Plettenberg Bay. They specialize in up close and personal educational tours. The focus is on interaction, so guests not only learn a lot about elephants, they also get to touch, feel, feed, walk trunk-in-hand and even ride these magnificent animals.
Join them for 'The One Hour Tour' Available throughout the day. Open 8am. No Booking required.
or Phone them to pre-book one of these Exclusive Elephant Tours
- Elephant Brushing - early Morning
- Elephant Back Riding
- Walking with Elephants
- Sunrise or Sunset Elephant Experience (about 2hours)
- Contact Details / Reservations
- Tel: 044 534-8145 Fax: 044 534-8235
- Email: cragelephant at telkomsa.net
- Website: www.elephantsanctuary.co.za
Offering guests an encounter with elephants as never before. The Elephant Sanctuary is a MUST SEE.
How To Get There
Go-Plett Discount Voucher
- Go-Plett Discount Vouchers Available - Discount 10%
Number of Adults using the voucher: ________________________ Number of Children using the voucher: ________________________ Terms: This Voucher is only redeemable between 8am - 10am Daily. Booking is essential. Click here to contact The Crags Elephant Sanctuary
Print these vouchers out and present them on arrival at the establishments and get great discounts.
- Go-Plett Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers are free, courtesy of www.goplett.co.za and may not be sold.
- Please mention Go-Plett when making your booking.