Welcome to Plettenberg Bay!
Plettenberg Bay is a town, known as "the Jewel of the Garden Route". The Garden Route is a small strip of South African coastline, which is unspoilt and is home to many species of Whales and Dolphins.
Go-Plett is a portal to help potential visitors explore Plettenberg Bay online. It is simple to navigate and contains only links relevant to the area (about 75km around the town). It is a work in progress, since new activities are always popping up. There are many good reasons to visit Plett. Plett also has reliable Emergency Services.
- Download Discount Vouchers redeemable in Plettenberg Bay
- View or add Local News or current events
- add your feelings to the notes page
- submit feedback
- email your details to be added to the services page
- email your details to be added to the accommodation pages
- practice editing in the sandbox
- Advertise on Go-Plett
- Book your next Holiday to the Garden Route using Go-Plett.
- View Recent Changes to GoPlett.
- Donate to the worthy cause of Go-Plett!