It is one of two separate cottages on one stand, each complete in its own right, but especially ideal for two families holidaying together. They are located on the ridge of the Valley where the air is cooler, with a lovely view of the sea and the mountains. Situated 700 meters from the beach, 1 kilometer from the lagoon (to the east), and one kilometer from the shop/restaurant (to the west).
The Anchor is a charming wooden cottage with 3 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom with separate toilet, an outside shower with hot and cold water, and a mezzanine lounge-cum-bedroom.
The cottage sleeps eight. It has:
- One bedroom with double bed
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds
- Mezzanine floor with 2 single beds and small lounge
- Separate toilet
- Lounge/dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DSTV decoder
- Outside shower with hot and cold water
- Laundry with automatic washing machine and tumble drier (shared with Twin Anchors)
Pillows, duvets and blankets are supplied. The garden is fully enclosed, with barbecue facilities. Cleaning service can be supplied on request. Linen can be supplied on request. Please, no pets allowed. Rates are available on request.
- Lynette le Clus
- Telephone: 051 436 7281
- Email: leclusk.sci at mail.uovs.ac.za
- Website: The Anchor