The Crags Elephant Sanctuary
The Elephant Sanctuary is a brand new interactive elephant experience situated in the Garden Route, right next to Monkeyland in The Crags near Plettenberg Bay. They specialize in up close and personal educational tours. The focus is on interaction, so guests not only learn a lot about elephants, they also get to touch, feel, feed, walk trunk-in-hand and even ride these magnificent animals.
Join them for 'The One Hour Tour' Available throughout the day. Open 8am. No Booking required.
or Phone them to pre-book one of these Exclusive Elephant Tours
- Elephant Brushing - early Morning
- Elephant Back Riding
- Walking with Elephants
- Sunrise or Sunset Elephant Experience (about 2hours)
Offering guests an encounter with elephants as never before. The Elephant Sanctuary is a MUST SEE.
- Contact Details / Reservations
- Tel: 044 534-8145 Fax: 044 534-8235
- Email: cragelephant at telkomsa.net
- Website: www.elephantsanctuary.co.za