Noah's Park & Wolf Sanctuary offers a fun-filled outing for the whole family at affordable prices. The diverse collection of wildlife and farmyard animals will fascinate both children and adults alike! Make eye-contact with a wolf and begin to understand the awesome nature of this magnificent animal. Marvel at the beautifully unique coat pattern of the African Wild Dog, a true palette of African earth. Appreciate the wily ways and incredible intelligence of the Black Backed jackal. Interact with the farmyard animals and discover animal affection! The ideal venue for children's parties, garden weddings and special occasions. Light meals and refreshments available.
- Comprehensive info boards at all carnivore camps.
- Wheelchair/Senior Citizen friendly - all areas easily accessible, level terrain.
- Children to be supervised at all times near the animals.
- No guided tours, no time limit, spend the day if you like!
- Picnic areas/tables available.
- School trips are welcomed.
- Easy access and visibility from the N2.
- Annual permits available, visit as often as you like.
- Park and camps maintained daily.
- Carnivore feeding times between 4.30 - 5.00pm.
- Catering for functions can be arranged.
- Fax No: +27 (0) 44 532 7761
- Cell No: +27 (0) 82 938 4821
- Email: info at noahspark.co.za
- Website: Noah's Park