Plett Game Reserve aka Rhino Base Camp is an Exclusive Game Reserve in the heart of the Garden Route
- They offer 1300 hectares of indigenous beauty just 15 minutes from Plettenberg Bay on the Garden Route in the Western Cape, South Africa.
- 4 of the Big5 - Lion, Buffalo, Leopard & Rhino
- Take a 2 hour game drive in an open landrover or a horse safari with an experienced guide and see our large variety of wildlife up close.
- Game Drives
- Coffee shop, bar facilities and curio shop open to the public. Play area for children.
- Accommodation at the following guest lodge
- Hosts: Leon & Kathy de Kock
- Tel: 044 535 0000/1
- Cell: 084 792 8288
- Email: info at pbgr.co.za
- Website: Plettenberg Game Reserve
- Please mention Go-Plett when making your booking.