Rhino Base Camp an Exclusive Game Reserve in the heart of the Garden Route
- They offer 1300 hectares of indigenous beauty just 15 minutes from Plettenberg Bay on the Garden Route in the Western Cape, South Africa.
- 4 of the Big5 - Lion, Buffalo, Leopard & Rhino
- Take a 2 hour game drive in an open landrover or a horse safari with an experienced guide and see our large variety of wildlife up close.
- Game Drive & Horse Safari Prices:
- Adults: R150
- Children: R60
- Coffee shop, bar facilities and curio shop open to the public. Play area for children.
- Accommodation at the following guest lodges
- Hosts: Leon & Kathy de Kock
- Tel: 044 535 0000
- Tel: 044 535 0009
- Cell Kathy: 084 444 4408
- Cell Leon: 084 444 4407
- Email: kathy at rhinobasecamp.co.za
- Website: Rhino Base Camp
- Please mention Go-Plett when making your booking.