The word Halcyon is derived from the Greek word for "Kingfisher" , a combination of the word "hals" (the sea) and "kuo" (to brood on). The Kingfisher, a long-time symbol of peace and prosperity, was believed by the ancients to breed in a nest floating on the sea. It was said that the Kingfisher had the power to charm the winds and the waves into calmness.
- Lovely elevated sea views ~ Quiet Road
- Pub with pool table & DSTV
- Swimming Pool ~ Garage Parking
- 3 minute stroll from renowned Robberg Beach
8 5 minute drive to many excellent restaurants
ENJOY THE ACTIVITY OF THE GARDEN ROUTE ~ ENJOY THE SERENITY OF HALCYON
- Your Hosts: Judy & Charles Bester
- Tel: 044 533 2986
- Fax: 086 500 0522
- Location: 30 RATTRAY HEAD AVE
- Email: holiday at halcyonhouse.co.za
- Website: Halcyon House
- Please mention Go-Plett when making your booking.